How to prove organic rice?
Because we go through natural processes in order to offer you clean, safe and chemical-free rice, that is why there are some rice enemies that we have to keep an eye on.
- Weevils, the enemies destroying the destruction, focusing on distracting the small ones but they are species that are astoundingly fast.
- Black weevils and Red flour beetles
Their life cycles are around 40-60 days.
- Their eggs, pupas and worms
- No matter you see the moths doesn’t mean there will be moth eggs.
How to prevent moths in the mill style?
- Cold and hot storage room
- Use chemicals (Boiling point 3 with rapid evaporation)
- Radiation irradiation
Let’s get to know Phayaaraya more
Our Payaayara rice after going through the selection process, it was packed immediately, so there is no moth. Even though the moth pill was not sterilized to extend the shelf life.
Fresh color, newly packed, no need to stock up because we want you to have fresh rice combined with a good quality and delicious taste.
🌾 Phayaayara rice and 3 must-know things
- Rice should be eaten up within 3-6 months would be the best
- Rice and the moth are paired together and it’s proven immediately that it’s safe.
- How to store rice safely without pests
- Simply put in the fridge (dry + cold) and divide it outside for a period of 1-2 weeks.
- Store like grandma style by putting these items in the rice but it depends on the moths of each house
- Dried chillies
- Kaffir lime leaves